Sunday, January 22, 2012

Making News -- Christie mentions okay with VP

Pushing hard and reaching high to get back on top of the game, New Jersey Governor Christ Christie says he would consider being on the ticket for Vice President to a Governor Romney's presidency. Although he turned down the opportunity last year to put his hat in the race for president, he now will take the second seat a the table.

“I absolutely believe that, come November 2012, I’m going to be governor of New Jersey and not in any other office,” Christie said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “But the fact of the matter is, if Gov. Romney, who’s going to be our nominee, picked up the phone and called me to talk about this, I love my country enough and I love my party enough to listen” as reported by Aaron Blake to the Washington Post.

Governor Christie's decision to mention his position as a trusted ally is a juxtaposition to Sarah Palin's endorsement of Newt Gingrich, both of whom are self promoters with a unsubstantial collaborations and would probably drop each other at the drop of a pin.

Nation wide polling shows both Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin have low public ratings.

No comments: