Friday, February 17, 2012

Rick Santorum continues to defends his position on making abortions a crime. Words below are exerted from a Meet the Press interview in June 2011, and Santorum has not deviated from his stance at all in Election 2012. In fact, he has been ardently expressing his opinion which includes why women should not be in the military due to the emotions unleashed, and his opinion of the "sexual realm" of which we should all be afraid.

Quoted below is a snippet of an interview of Rick Santorum giving to David Gregory of Meet the Press last year.

“...and I believe that, that any doctor who performs an abortion--that--I would advocate that any doctor that performs an abortion should be criminally charged for doing so. I don't--I've never supported criminalization of abortion for mothers, but I do for people who perform them. I believe that life is sacred...” June 12, 2011, Meet The Press - Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy.

http://2012.candidate-comparison.org/?compare=Paul&vs=Santorum&on=Abortion

No comments: